The B&O Oliver Viaduct was constructed in 1830 to carry the railroad westward. Today, it carries the CSX and welcomes visitors coming to Ellicott City from the east on Frederick Road. The original viaduct consisted of three stone arches to span the Tiber river and Main Street, one arch remains. Following flood damage to the bridge, a modern steel span was added. Printed on hi-quality lustre photo paper measuring 15"x10". (Contact us for additional sizes)
An Ellicott City Icon Print
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee – any problems or issues whatsoever, we will replace or refund any item we sell. We want you to be totally happy with all of our products and enjoy them for many years to come. This guarantee is offered to all customers who purchase direct from us on the website.
All printed photos available in our store are for non-commercial use and are copyrighted. They cannot be duplicated or reprinted without permission from AAIC. For commercial prints and licensing, please contact us at email@example.com